Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My website proposal

My student website is going to be an overall look at things that are important in my life. I will include updates of different organizations and charities that I am involved with such as Children's Miracle Network and the Fisher House. I will also highlight my favorites in music, upcoming artists that I am enjoying, and being a movie fanatic, I will offer reviews of the latest releases that I've seen. I am very interested in entertainment in general, so the website may also touch on some television programs or series that are of interest to me. The website will just be a potpourri of my general interests and passions that I would like to share with others. I would like to keep the aesthetic of the website bright and colorful, mostly focusing on primary colors. I am a typically happy, upbeat person and would like the website to reflect that.

No comments: