Monday, December 3, 2007

Good Website vs. Bad Website

The website I chose for a bad design is the website for the Lake Charles Chapter of The League of Women Voters. It really lacks appeal as far as visual aesthetics. Also, many of its links lead to expired pages, or nothing at all. I am currently doing a public relations campaign for the League, and revamping the website is one of my team's suggestions.

The website I chose for a good design is the Nike website. I'm sure it helps that they have top of the line technicians and a near limitless budget, but none the less, the website appears to be top notch. The color scheme is dramatic and really sets a tone for the entire brand. It is easy to navigate around the website, and it includes videos as well as other miscellaneous things to look at. This website is a real winner in my opinion.

No comments: