Sunday, December 9, 2007

Website Reviews

It was really interesting to see everyone's hard work this semester.

Chelsie- your page is awesome. I love the color scheme and all the different design elements. Your table is really unique. I like the update that you have on your home page that lets people know what new things you have added.

Diana- I know you're still working on things, but what you have looks good. The colors are very you! Can't wait to listen to your podcast.

Ryan- or should I say, the "man" of the class? Your website is great. I like the MSU theme. The quotes page is a nice touch. I must say that I agree with some of those. I like the song that plays in your podcast. Good job! oh...and way to upload that You Tube Video.

Arvind- your website is good. It's white and there's no information on it. YAY !

Heather- Your website is very cute. I love the puppy pictures. The website really reflects you personally, and I think that's important. The idea of your podcast is original. good job.

Linzi- You did a really good job on your website. The colors look great and I really get a sense of who you are. I know we've been stressed this semester, so its great that you could still get things done so well!

No comments: