Thursday, December 6, 2007

Learning this semester...

Working with the different programs this semester really intimidated me at first. I am by no means what I would call a computer savvy individual. BUT... it's the end of the semester and I am wrapping up my website project and if I do say so myself, it turned out pretty darn well! I learned the most about Dreamweaver, naturally- because I had to open dreamweaver everytime I made any type of edit. Working with Audacity was probably the most fun. Editing audio is really alot easier than it would seem. Once I got the hang of it, i really enjoyed playing around with it. I already knew a little bit about photoshop- but this semester i still learned a few new things. All in all, I feel great about the new knowledge I've gained. I know I will be able to use it in my career in public relations- and to me, thats the most important thing!

No comments: